Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Oh How I Miss You!!!!

So not that I have anything to complain about, I have had a great pregnancy so far. But I would just like to make a tribute to some of the things that I will miss for the next 6 months...

One of my most favorite fast food places is Jimmy Johns.


If I could eat it every day I would. The #12 (Beach Club) with extra avocado on wheat... Holy Great Mother Of Pearl it is like HEAVEN!!!!!! This is probably one of the hardest things to give up, other than my addiction to Pepsi.


And that is sad that Jimmy Johns top's Pepsi.

Another thing that I am going to miss very much is my 7 eleven's



Big Bite's and Slurpee!!!

I do thank my mother for the pepsi and 7 eleven addictions. All those beach trips to Siesta Key, you have to have your Big Gulp mug full of Pepsi or Slurpee and a Big Bite and chips to snack on while your relaxing at the beach. Oh how I miss those days!!

Oh Well, I guess its the price I have to pay to have a healthy baby (boy???). We went to our 2nd appointment last night and my Midwife was not positive, but she thinks its a boy. Dang it! I am so hoping for a girl, but there still is hope!! She is not 100% positive. It is only 11 weeks old, so it is a little early to tell. But she will be able to give us the for sure next month. Here are pictures from our 1st ultrasound..
.


Here are a few latest of our baby!

Its a little dark, but it is waving. Well she/he had their had up by their face. It was cute! Kinda still looks like an alien, but at least its better than a jelly bean! It is so cool to see the transformation and to think that it is inside of me... its just CRAZY!!!


Side profile of my little "Rug Rat"!

Well, there you go y'all. We dont get to see our little one for another month, so again the waiting game!!
Until next time!

2 comments:

Dirk 'n Juli said...

So fun! We are super excited for you guys. Kynli always had her hand up by her face in her u/s pics and she still loves sleeping that way. :)

Linze Kate said...

SO exciting! Congrats again and again!
*muah*