Sunday, October 20, 2013

Getting closer!

Well I am 35 weeks and 3 days along.  I saw my OB and Perinatologist last week.  Jefferson is doing good.  He is weighing in at 5 1/2lbs.  But I am already dilated to a 2-3.  I am hoping and praying that my problem is that I dilate early.  With Stella I was dilated to a 1 at 28 weeks and then was put on bed rest for almost 3 months and I still had to be induced to get her here.  
  Let's hope that is the case with this little guy, because I think what I am most terrified about is going into labor on my own and being rushed to get an hour to the University hospital.  My OB thinks my labor will only last about 3-4 hours, and I do not want to have him on the freeway.  I'm also scared I will have to deliver him at Ogden Regional and then he will have to be flown to Primary Children's after he is born.  I hate the uncertainty!  I have to have things planned and I hate not knowing how it is all going to go down!
    I have to see my OB every week now.  I still have 4 weeks left but I really feel like he will be here before then.  That is 4 more weeks till my induction date, not due date.  I'm not due till Nov 22, but am scheduled to be induced on Friday November 15th. I have so much planned between now and the 15th!  I really hope he doesn't get here before then.  Stella's birthday party is scheduled to be November 8th, a week before my induction.  I have got Jeffersons room completely done and drawers have clothes in them, so we are all ready to welcome him to our family.  I wanted to get everything done for Jefferson early so that I can plan and get everything ready for Stella's party, have her party, and then be ready for Jefferson.  I wanted to have her party early, before Jefferson gets here, so that she doesn't feel left out and that she knows she is our little princess, before her world is going to be rocked with a new addition to the family.  Her actual birthday is November 30th, so it will be a few weeks early.  She is pretty excited about it though.  She knows she is having a Snow White birthday party, but I don't think she really knows that Snow White will actually be there.  I cannot wait to see her light up when she comes.  I just hope Jefferson can wait his turn and stay put till after her party.  I don't want to miss it!  
    Well I will leave you with a way prego picture..  I am only 35 weeks, but I feel 38-39 weeks! 


No comments: