Thursday, December 12, 2013

Happy 1 Month Little Love

(Cute pecan shaped like a heart) 

Well my little love is 1 month old!  He had his first Cardiologist visit yesterday.  Everything looks great!  His lungs are improving and the Dr Pinto suspects he will no longer need oxygen with in the next month, YAY!! He has been sating high lately and we usually have to pull his nasal cannula away from his face 98% of the time, or shut off the oxygen all together to get him to come down to normal. He weighed in at 8lbs 11oz and was 21" long.  This is amazing for a heart baby!  Typically kids with heart defects usually slows down their growth, but he just keeps on chugging! 
   He is doing so great and is such an amazing baby.  I wanted to go over a few of my favorite things that I love about my handsome dude! 

I love his hair!!  




Especially after a bath! 

I love his cute little folded over ears 

I love his nubby little fingers! 

I Love that he sleeps a good 5+ hours straight each night! 

I love his little head bob he does when he breathes.  Although it kills me to see him work so hard just to breathe, it's pretty cute. 

I love his waddle, and I just love to kiss it!



I love his little rolls 

I love his adorable almond shaped eyes.  



He is such an angel and I just keep falling in love with him every second I get to snuggle him!  My kids are pretty amazing!! 




No comments: