Saturday, October 30, 2010

Just a little EXCITED!!!

I have been on a little online shopping spree, since I cannot go to any stores to find good deals, and I have found some adorable outfits for our little Estella and I cannot wait to start playing dress up! At our last appointment last Monday, I have gained only 15lbs since getting pregnant, and Stella weighed in at 5lbs 1oz and still growing!! She is doing great and labor has not progressed in 2 weeks!! So I am still hoping to get another 2+ weeks out of her before she can come. I am hoping for a 8lb little girl, so she needs to stay cookin for a little bit longer. But with all of my packages that are showing up at my door step every day or so is getting me so excited for her to come. I know I will regret saying that once she gets here and I wont be getting much sleep, but bed rest is getting old. Dont get me wrong, I dont mind laying around all day and being lazy, but I only get to be outside when I walk to my car to go to my appointments (because I am not suppose to be going down or up any stairs). It is the perfect time of year to be outside enjoying the fall weather and seeing all of the amazing colors, but I just get to watch my one tree in my back yard change from green, to brown. How unexciting!
I have all our bags packed and have got all of the hospital paper work filled out and turned in, so we are on the home stretch!! I am surprised that I have made it this far, but am determined to make it another 2 or more weeks!! My midwife said after 36 weeks I do not have to be on bed rest any more, so that means 8 days and counting!!! I dont want to have her that early, but it will be nice to be able to run to the grocery store if needed or make dinner or even just park my chair outside and watch my rabbit and dog play while I enjoy the weather, or maybe prep my garden for the winter, or clean my house, vacuum my nasty carpets, finish cleaning out my basement, or ... man there is so much to do and not enough time!
Just one last thing before I show you my huge belly, after Stella gets here I would like to make my blog private, so if you would like to view it, send me your email addresses and I will put you on the list.
So here it is (dont mind the ugliness!) .... 35 weeks ...

2 comments:

JennyLeighP said...

you ar nothing but cute in this! i can't wait to see little stella! im glad you guys are doing better. good luck with the next few weeks!

jlbp44@hotmail.com

kevin and lyndi 2013 said...

stay in there just a little bit longer stella! good luck missy, and I would love to be on your private blog list.