Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas in Virginia!

This year we were able to travel to Virginia to have Christmas with my family. It was the first Christmas with the entire family since Drew and I have been married. It was really nice to get together and spend time with my family. It is hard now days to get together since we are scattered across the country. And it will probably be the last Christmas together till Casey gets home from his mission in 2 years. While at home we were able to visit Maymont Estate in Richmond. This was an awesome place! It has a petting zoo, a little museum just for kids, about a 100 acres to roam, a huge mansion, and beautiful gardens. We also got to go to the National Air and Space museum in DC on our last day. Here are a few pictures of our adorable little nephews and our time spent with Mom and Dad.

Corbin and Kyler Christmas Morning
Drew and Kyler



Corbin at Maymont


Peacock at the Petting Zoo at Maymont


Billy Goat at the petting zoo


Corbin looking at the goats


Zack and Kyler


Kyler eating, as usual

Corbin, my little GQ model


Hiking down the hill to get to the mansion


Pretty scenes of Maymont


Casey, my big-little brother


Brooke and Zack


Zack just hanging around


Casey and Kyler


The kids on the front steps of the Maymont mansion


The front door of the mansion


It was an awesome vacation. Not long enough, as usual, but it was so great to be with my entire family for the holiday.

3 comments:

Sam and Jackie Chapman said...

Missy!! It's great to see you have a blog! Your brother is so big I can't believe how grown up he is. Keep the blogs coming I love catching up with you!

The Upchurch Family said...

Ditto to what Jackie said! I'm glad you found us on blogger. I loved seeing all the pictures of you and your cute family!

JennyLeighP said...

Hi! Oh my gosh you little stinker I didnt know you had a blog! Yall look great! i love seeing what you are up to!