Saturday, January 4, 2014

My 7 week old

Jefferson is doing amazig everyone.  He has been off of oxygen for several weeks now!!  YAY!!! I know it's only one more bag to carry around to dr appts, but that is one less bag, one less cord, and one less thing causing him pain when we have to pull the tape off his face every day.
Just seeing this breaks my heart!  He is so tough, he doesn't ever cry, but this cannot feel good! 
So yes, no more oxygen, having to pull the cannula away when he sats high, and no more stinking tape!!  It's a huge giant step for him!  I'm so proud of him! 
Another thing that is so amazing about him, he sleeps a good 10-11 hours straight every night.  What 7 week old baby sleeps through the night?  My stud does!  He is amazing and just as perfect as ever!  
I love this onsie, reminds me of his daddy's awesome Jeep, that I cannot wait for him to ride in.  I cannot wait to see his excitement out of getting to ride in Dads truck, like Stella does, some day.  It's adorable! 
He's just adorable! 

No comments: