Sunday, January 12, 2014

2 months!!

My cute little dude turnes 2 months old today!!  He is growing up too fast!! 

Just in the past week or so he has started smiling, and just today, he smiles back when you smile or rub his cheeks. 


Just a few things that I love about this cute dude:

• His adorable hair.  You try to comb it down and it sticks right back up. 
• He is just like his sister and kicks his socks off every chance he gets. 
• His eyes are BLUE!!  I love my blue eyes kids!! 
• He gets the hiccups just about every time after he eats.  
• He is so ticklish we in just about every part of his body.
• He doesn't like to be tickled.
• He loves to hold onto my hair
• Oh his smile!  I just cannot get enough of that toungy grin!! 
• He still sleeps 9+ hours every single night!! 
• He grunts when he is waking up and when he is hungry. He never cries unless he is starving! 


 

He gets his next round of synergis shot next week, so then we will find out how much he has grown in a month. 

We cannot get enough of this handsome dude!! 


No comments: