Friday, September 6, 2013

Shout Out!!

From the very first Cardiologist appointment, the Cardi Counselor gave me the folder of information about Jefferson's heart defect and a local support group on Facebook called Intermountain Healing Hearts.  



I went home that night after the appointment and applied to be in the group and Facebook friended the group.  I just have to say that these people in this group are amazing.  They helped me calm down and realize that there is nothing that I can worry about right now.  I need to enjoy this pregnancy and enjoy every minute I have him in me healthy and happy.  They have answered my questions that I have had and have comforted me, even though I have never met any of them.  They are so supportive and helpful and we may not have the same problems with our heart babies, but they seem to know what I am going through and always offer words of encouragement.  They are amazing and I am so grateful to be apart of such an amazing group of people.  So Thank You Intermountain Healing Hearts! You all are an inspiration!!

No comments: